Saturday, January 26, 2013

Oh, the things you find on Craigslist

So after watching a funny little segment of the Ellen show called "Bestest of Craigslist" I decided to go on the Salt Lake Craigslist sight and see what kind of things I would find. Here are some of my favorite finds with my personal commentary. haha.

1.

But seriously, who goes to all the trouble to post an ad on craigslist for one piece of fruit, well, 1 3/4 pieces of fruit. They even added 2 photos. They really couldn't find someone more convenient to give the pomegranate to, like maybe someone at the lunch table, or a roommate, or a homeless person? haha
Go here if you want to see the original post.

2.

Ok, this is really sad that her apartment burnt down, but why would you mention the R-rated pictures that are on the camera!!? Now you're never going to get it back and you'll probably be blackmailed.
Go here to see original post.

3.
Hahaha. The pictures on this one made me laugh. These are some great beauty shots and I really hope they are originals from the person who posted the add. 
Go here to see original post. 


4.

I feel like you'd have to be pretty desperate to put up an ad that says literally anything, and I really don't think this guy knows what he's getting himself into here. He's probably thinking along the lines of home repair jobs, like handy man type stuff. But let me tell you, there are weird people here in Salt Lake and that's just asking for strange people to contact you. He's going to end up being asked to burry a dead body or something. I don't know, but I am worried for him. 
Go here to see original post.  

5. 
After reading the description, I'm still not exactly sure what she is selling or what a "At One With Natural Events" entails. But I highly encourage you to visit her website and try and figure it out for yourself. It plays very soothing music when you open the site and has many more delightful photos like the one posted above. :)
Go here to see original post. 

6. 
Ok, I'm not sure if the person who wrote this ad is all the way there, or maybe just doesn't speak/write english very well. Either way, this is a really weird ad and I am really confussed. I really hope this person's neighbor didn't loose their deaf child, and if they did, I hope they have better help out there than this. 
Go here to see original post. 

7. 

There were a couple more like this too. Shame on you for offering to do people's homework! I am not going to encourage this behavior by posting the link. 


8. 

The last one is for Exotic House Cleaning. I'm not exactly sure what that entails, but it sounds weird and kind of creepy. You can search for the post if you want to, but I'm not posting the picture of a girl wearing a short maid costume holding a vacuum. She doesn't say anything inappropriate, besides her bra size...weird. It's just not attractive and I'm not going to submit anyone to that photo. And the fact that she describes her personal appearance more than her cleaning skills tells me she might have better luck posting it in the personals section. haha. I'm not posting the link for this one either because it's mostly disturbing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment